YOMYOMF Foundation (“we” or “us”) is committed to permission-based email marketing practices, and therefore has established this no-tolerance Anti-Spam Policy. We may update this policy and provide notice of any changes on our home page. Your use of this website (the “Site”) constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of our Anti-Spam Policy.
Spam is commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, including junk mail, which has not been requested by the recipient. Spam is not an accepted promotion technique and we do not condone or engage in Spam. Users of the Site agree to comply with this Anti-Spam Policy. We reserve the right to determine in our sole discretion what constitutes Spam.
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any email.
- Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used the Site to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting users’ email addresses from the Site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Any users found to be using our programs, products or services, or information gathered or obtained from the Site, to engage in Spam may, at our discretion, be immediately blocked from future access to the Site. We will take any steps we deem necessary to prevent us from being involved in Spam, and we will pursue all available legal remedies against any person(s) or organization(s) that use our programs, products or services, or information gathered or obtained from the Site, in connection with Spam communications. If damages of any kind are levied against us in connection with any Spam communications disseminated by any users of the Site, we will pursue full legal recourse against the offending user(s) under any and all applicable laws.
We do not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the Site. We do not permit or authorize others to use the Site to collect, compile or obtain any information about our users, customers or subscribers, including but not limited to e-mail addresses, which are our confidential and proprietary information.
If we believe that unauthorized or improper use is being made of the Site, we may, without notice, take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. We may immediately terminate any account on the Site which we determine, in our sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail or posting that violates this policy. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through the Site.
Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of our rights.
If you believe that you have received Spam connected to us in any way, please notify us by sending us an email, including a copy of the unsolicited Spam communication, at [email protected]. You may also provide any other information that you believe may help us investigate the matter. We do not investigate or take any action based on anonymous Spam complaints.
Individuals who sign up on the Site for programs, products or for any other reason, and provide their email address, give us permission to send them information concerning our programs, products and services to said email addresses. In order to protect your privacy, we do not sell, share or trade our subscriber list or users’ personal information with anyone for any reason, and users may unsubscribe from future email notifications from us at any time. To help protect yourself against identity theft, please remember that we will NEVER ask for your password in either a non-secure or unsolicited email communication.